From Me and My Shadow
This was the first release that actually contained new features and bug-fixes. It was released in about 81 days after V0.1. And 40 svn revision between 0.1 and 0.1.1
- The TitleMenu has been removed.
- The transition between states has been changed to a fade transition.
- The code was refactored (source files in src/ folder and header files per class)
- The background of both the menu and the game have been changed to remove the spots. 
- The movement system has changed, in V0.1 the player would always record.
- Data files rearranged.
- Improved the blocks graphics using the Gem Jewel Diamond Glass set by Ville Seppanen.
- The leveleditor had been integrated in the game instead of being a separate program.
- Saving/loading has been implemented (used for checkpoints).
- CMake is now used.
- Transparency support for gfx.
- Checkpoints have been added.
- Menu for the leveleditor was made.
- The ImageManager has been added to prevent loading the same image twice.
- Swap block has been added.
- Fragile block has been added.
- New levelformat.
- Moving blocks and spikes have been added.
- Portal, Switch and Button added.
- Custom image support for blocks (never used and remove in MeAndMyShadow 0.3).
- Conveyor Belt added.
- Although a lot has been changed/added the version number increased by 0.0.1.
- This release contained a serious bug (affecting Linux users) so a week after 0.1.1 V0.1.2 was released.