From Me and My Shadow
This release followed the 0.1.1 version very quickly and contained primarily bug-fixes. The reason for this release was that V0.1.1 could hang on Linux system and use up a lot of CPU power and in some cases crash the XServer. V0.1.2 was released roughly a month after the previous release.
- The POAParser was updated to handle non-existing files better.
- Some fixes were made to prevent a crash under Linux.
- Command line arguments added to change config and data paths.
- Automatic data path detection was added.
- Missing background music changed from an error to a warning.
- .desktop file and icon added.
- Tooltip added to levelblocks in the LevelSelect screen to show the level's name.