From Me and My Shadow
This page is for the long term plans of MeAndMyShadow. For the current tasks see the TODO-list.
See the issue/bug tracker for an up-to-date status of the tasks: http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/meandmyshadow/report
- Add level pack editor in the map editor toolbar
- Add level properties in the toolbar
- Make it possible to compile without curl and libarchive. -> why?
- Add a way to know if we've won levels that are not in a levelpack
- Save statistics like time for winning a level, …
- Add an upload level feature
- Reorganize elements order in the map editor
- Add joystick support
- Add collectible items in levels?
- Level/levelpack uploading
- Add the ability for scenery objects (?)
- Make it possible to undo and redo in the level editor (?)
- Basic achievements system
- Full OpenGL renderer which supports fast image rotating and zooming
- Maybe some more new block types? For example change gravity direction (Rotating the level completely, needs fast image rotating), and collectible power-ups...