From Me and My Shadow
Me and My Shadow is a project that is being actively developed. This means that there are still releases to come which add new functionality and bug fixes.
For more information about how and when a release is made see the Release Cycle.
- New blocks added: Swap, Fragile, Teleporter, Switch, Button, Conveyor belt
- New moving blocks and spikes
- Fade transition
- Save system implemented with Checkpoints
- Leveleditor integrated in the game
- Code rearranged, moved to CMake
The 0.1.2 release followed the 0.1.1 release very quickly to solve a serious bug.
- New default theme: Cloudscape
- Tutorial levelpack
- Improved leveleditor
- New blocks
- Addon manager
- New help screen
- Menu and GUI completely redesigned
- Statistics and recordings for maps
- Configurable keys
- Joystick and gamepad support
- New original music
- Translation support
- New background music (by Juho-Petteri Yliuntinen)
- Resizeable window
- OpenGL renderer
- Updated Cloudscape theme, including a death animation
Since MeAndMyShadow is still in development we expect some more releases.